Monday 19 December 2011

How to set your relationship right



Relationship involves two persons and since no man is perfect the two should learn to adjust their behaviour to suite both partners. What do I mean by adjusting? Since nobody is perfect the both partners are bond to have flaws, so the partners should identify their flaws. One of the partners should identify what the order partner is not comfortable with and adjust, because if you really love your partner, his or her her happiness should be paramount. Breakup most times happens because of selfishness; the two want to live their lives without considering the fact that relationship is about two persons and adjust, take for instance I’m this serious minded type of a girl but my man loves my attention; he loves frequent calling and texting, I didn’t give him the excuse of being a busy person, I just learn to adjust. If you do not like his temper or the way he threats you tell him to change or quit because you will not be happy with the relationship set it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment