Friday 16 December 2011

IMPORTANCE OF JEALOUSY TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP

Hi friends, this writing will be short, I just want to highlight on the importance of jealousy to your relationship. Please, some people make the mistake of accusing their partner of being jealous, if I may aske you, can you actually feel good of not experiencing some atom of jealousy from your partner? This is usually common among ladies. They claim that what “I hate about him is that he is too jealous and possessive” jealousy is a necessary attributes to love. You can’t be jealous of something you don’t love. Even the bible told us that our creator is a jealous lover and we are his Image. The question I want to ask you is that, don’t you feel good when you find out that your partner is jealous of you over associating yourself with the opposite sex?
When my baby tells me that she is jealous of some of my actions with the opposite sex; it makes me feel so good of myself. It makes you feel wanted and desired, it makes you feel valued and appreciated. Go on and tell your partner how much jealousy you feel when you see him or her with the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment